Director of First Impressions / Administrative Assistant
G. M. Roth Design Remodeling is seeking a results-driven, confident, energetic Director of First Impressions / Administrative Assistant who has the experience and skills to take us to the next level of success!
RESPONSIBLE TO: Accounting/Office Manager
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all clients on the telephone, via email, and in the office.
- To handle administrative and computer duties while supporting Management, Sales and Production.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Phone System Responsibilities
- Answer all calls coming into the main phone line
- Screen calls as necessary, transfer to appropriate party, voice mail, create and distribute message when necessary
- Obtain lead sheet info from potential customers as they call in and document for sales consultants
- Place calls to customers and others as needed
- Maintain and record automatic voice system messaging for office greetings, contact lists, closings, etc.
- Maintain phone ‘Employee List’ and distribute as necessary
- Train new employees and set them up on phone system
- Prepare, mail and document all customer letters; after design and project contract, pre-production, and at project completion along with customer satisfaction survey
- Prepare, mail, and document neighborhood postcards and letters for projects as directed by Marketing Coordinator
- Draft specialized letters, memos or emails to customers and office staff
- Create and update company forms, certificates, awards, etc.
- Prepare and mail annual holiday cards
- Outline, prepare information, and take minutes for special meetings as required
- Create and place classified ads in publications and/or online for various positions as requested
- Maintain referral ‘Thank You’ list and mailings on monthly basis
- Create new contacts in database by inputting all information from prospective clients form and generate a lead sheet report
- Maintain and update status of all contacts in database
- Manage calendar and appointments for sales team
- Create customer ‘Welcome’ Signs
- Train others as needed on CRM system
- Prepare design, production and lead carpenter folders when needed
- Collect customer warranty information, submit folder and warranty report to production with follow-up results updated in CRM
- Close out and scan project binders as needed
- Assist with filing as requested
- Track and update management when office supplies need to be ordered
- Purchase and maintain general kitchen & bath supplies, coffee, cream, water, etc.
- Ensure the refrigerator is always stocked with water for guests
- Maintain the Electronic Sign Greetings
- Initiate repair/service orders regarding phones, copier, computers, HVAC, etc.
- Schedule timely paper shredding service pick-ups
- Run errands as needed to post office, bank, etc.
- Maintain all areas of the office to include reception area, showroom areas and conference rooms to ensure a neat and clean professional appearance
- Clean conference rooms after each use and touch points throughout the office & showroom twice daily or more based upon customer traffic
- Notify Office Manager when company literature, letterhead, envelopes, folders, business cards, etc. need to be ordered
- Greet clients and familiarize them about our company and our showroom layout
- Manage ‘Opening/Closing Showroom Procedures’ for daily showroom duties
Education and Experience
Previous office experience required, construction industry experience preferred
Competent computer skills including MS Office Suites – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and general Internet knowledge
CRM database experience
Clerical and Administrative procedures
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organization and Planning Skills
- Problem Solving
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Initiative & Flexibility