CONSTRUCTION SALES PROFESSIONAL
Welcome to G.M. Roth Design Remodeling, southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts’ leading residential design build company. We “deliver dreams” to make customer’s homes more beautiful, comfortable, convenient and energy efficient. From a dream kitchen or bath, to a room addition, or even a complete home renovation, we’re THE best choice in remodeling.
We provide inspired design, helpful guidance, top quality products and superior installation service every time.
We pride ourselves in working closely with our remodeling customers to ensure that we can successfully convert their vision for home renovations, dream kitchens, and baths into reality. Over the past 28 years we’ve transformed thousands of homes, adding new rooms, crafting beautiful kitchens and fashioning spacious bathrooms.
We use a time tested 10 step design build process to ensure that every project delivers spectacular results as designed, on schedule and on budget.
To support our continued growth, we will add a Construction Sales Professional to work with prospects designing excellent projects on budget while ensuring ultimate customer satisfaction.
G.M. Roth Design Remodeling operates as both a Design Build and a Kitchen and Bath remodeling company. The successful candidate will work primarily with clients on Design Build projects, but will work as a team with our talented Kitchen and Bath design professionals on projects that include both.
The primary focus of the role will be to sell construction projects. Experience in architecture, design, CAD, estimating and build plan creation, combined with sales skills will ensure success in the role. Experience/ability in these areas will be taken into consideration when selecting the winning candidate and be reflected in the overall compensation package.
We are looking for an individual with the drive to be the very best at what they do. This will be demonstrated not just with ability to have a solid close rate on sales opportunities, but also be evident in the way that the projects will be documented and delivered to the production department. Excellence in design, dimensional as built drawings and delivery of clean specification and investment paperwork will be required. We can develop these skills in a candidate that has the right knowledge of construction techniques and practices, but preference will be given to the candidate that also has the experience listed above.
This new member of our sales team will have the opportunity to work directly with our professional Sales Manager, and utilize our existing sales process.
Title: Design Build Specialist
Reporting To: Director of Sales & Marketing
Hours: Full time exempt position
Location: G.M. Roth Design Remodeling Headquarters & Showroom, 12 Murphy Drive, Nashua, NH 03062
Dress Code: Professional Attire Required
- Be accountable for meeting quota assignment on a consistent basis
- Work effectively to established requirements for quantity of measure calls, follow up meetings and presentations
- Use established sales process
- Deliver to expectations on all elements of completed job binder
- Consistently maintain reporting for all opportunities
- Participate in training and development opportunities aggressively
- Represent G.M. Roth Design Remodeling in the most professional manner possible at all times
- Supplement company generated leads with those generated through personal and professional networking opportunities
Sales and or project management experience in the construction industry. Preference given to candidates with experience in architecture, design, estimating and CAD.
Candidate will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy including experience with Microsoft Office and Project (or equivalent)
- A background in meeting quota requirements
- The ability to prioritize and follow up consistently
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Sincere, hardworking and career oriented
- Able to work in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- Flexible in terms of types of assignments and changing work schedule
- Creative, high energy level
- Passionate about working for and being the best
- Focused on delighting customers
- Some college or equivalent experience and/or training preferred, focus in design or architecture would be a plus.
- CAPS, CGR, Mass. Supervisors license, CKD, CBD or any other construction industry related certifications would be beneficial
Comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Base salary
- Competitive commission and bonus program
- Holiday and vacation schedule
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k participation after eligibility period
- Educational reimbursement program