OVERVIEW G.M. Roth Design Remodeling (Nashua) is growing at an impressive pace and we need to hire an experienced, hardworking, “get it done” Lead Carpenter to join and help lead our production team. Our target market is the Merrimack Valley region with 50% our jobs in southern New Hampshire and 50% in Northern Massachusetts.
As we continue to grow each year, we remain focused on what makes us different and more successful than the competition and that’s working together to deliver service that’s personal and tailored to the customer. It’s what we do, but more importantly, it’s what we believe in. Our customers love us! Read what they say – www.gmroth.com/about/testimonials/
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You will be working with individuals who have a passion for exceeding the customer’s expectations. We’re not just another home improvement contractor; we are known for our outstanding reputation in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. This is a career opportunity, not just a “job.” We are looking for a long-term person – someone who is looking for a place to call “home.”
COMPENSATION – Competitive Compensation and Bonus plan that is dependent on your experience and performance
– 10 Paid Time Off Days & 6 Paid Holidays
– Excellent Benefit Package including Medical, Dental and a 401k plan.
– Mileage Reimbursement
– Education Reimbursement – we value continued learning
– Advancement opportunities
The Framing Foreman/Lead Carpenter is the field representative of G.M. Roth Design Remodeling and the primary accountabilities include:
- To build quality construction projects per the G.M. Roth process, mission, vision & core values – Will Focus on additions, decks, and accessory structures
- To start and complete projects on, or before schedule
- To keep our clients 100% satisfied so they become customers for life
- The Lead Carpenter schedules, organizes, and directs field employees, subcontractors, material suppliers, inspectors, and others in the efforts needed to achieve these goals on projects they are assigned.
ATTRIBUTES NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
– Excellent skills managing subcontractors and employees
– Attention to detail and organizational skills
– The word “can’t” is not in your vocabulary
– Able to multi task and stay focused
– Persistent and tenacious
– Results oriented – goal driven – Able to successfully relate to homeowners and crew
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
– Minimum 10 years’ experience framing & residential remodeling with at least six years of construction supervisory experience.
– High school diploma and some college or equivalent experience and/or training preferred.
– Thorough knowledge of remodeling and construction trades–practices, procedures, techniques, equipment, materials, – specifications, estimating, quality control, cost control, safety, and applicable building codes and zoning ordinances.
– Strong management and communication skills
– Basic mathematics skills
– Computer literate
– Massachusetts Construction Supervisor a plus
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, THEN CONTACT US TODAY
To arrange a confidential interview, email your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word) outlining how your skills and experience are a “fit” with our company
Job Type: Full-time