Kitchen and Bath Sales Designer
Welcome to G.M. Roth, southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts’ leading residential design build company. We “deliver dreams” to make customer’s homes more beautiful, comfortable, convenient and energy efficient. From a dream kitchen or bath, to a room addition, or even a complete home renovation, we’re your best choice in remodeling.
We provide inspired design, helpful guidance, top quality products and superior installation service every time.
We pride ourselves in working closely with our remodeling customers to ensure that we can successfully convert their vision for home renovations, dream kitchens, or baths into reality. Over the past 27 years we’ve transformed thousands of homes, adding new rooms, crafting beautiful kitchens and fashioning spacious bathrooms.
We use a time tested 10 step design build process to ensure that every project delivers spectacular results as designed, on schedule and on budget.
As the area’s leading design build firm, we are looking for a real creative talent to add to our design team. To excel in this position, the candidate will need to be able to inspire confidence and enthusiasm in the prospects to ensure they will embrace our design process, and move forward from there to a successful project.
While the position requires a certain level of experience and expertise with regards to kitchen and bath design, we would be willing to train the right person to adopt our sales process in order to position them for success.
A combination of design skills with the right attitude and work ethic will be evident in the successful candidate. Our prospects and clients expect nothing but the best from GM Roth, and this role will play a key part in the process of delivering to them the optimum remodeling experience.
Title: Kitchen and Bath Sales Designer
Reporting To: Sales Director/Sales Manager
Hours: Full time exempt position
• Flexible schedule will be required including some nights and weekends to accommodate clients
Location: GM Roth Headquarters & Showroom 12 Murphy Drive, Nashua, NH 03062
Dress Code: Professional Attire Required
- Maintain current knowledge of design techniques and practices and utilization of 20/20 CAD program
- Gain a complete understanding of the GM Roth measuring, estimating, design and sales systems
- Handle incoming leads, setting up and confirming measure calls and managing the process forward from there.
- Generate leads by participating in industry and community programs, and building a personal “brand” for design excellence
- Handle measure calls, design meetings, project design, proposal preparation and sales presentations working with GM Roth’s professional sales manager and team
- Take responsibility for maintaining adequate activity levels so that monthly sales quotas are met consistently
- Properly document design and specifications so that project binder is accurate and complete for sales manager review on a timely basis
- Attend all appropriate sales, design, quality and production meetings
- Consistently record activity in CRM and sales tracking spreadsheets
- Work home shows and showroom hours as assigned
• Candidate is expected to have experience in Kitchen and Bath design and sales. Accomplishments and attitude are more important than the amount of time spent
Candidate will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy including experience with Microsoft Office applications and 20/20 software
- The ability to prioritize and follow up consistently
- The willingness and ability to learn, grow and adopt a proven process to be successful.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Sincere, hardworking and career oriented
- Able to work in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- Flexible in terms of types of assignments and changing work schedule
- Creative and high energy level
- Passionate about working for and being the best
- Focused on delighting customers
We are looking for someone who is serious enough about their career to either have, or be well along the way to obtaining a CKD, CBD or CKBD designation
Comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Base salary
- Holiday and vacation schedule
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k participation after eligibility period
- Educational reimbursement