Dealing with unexpected damage to your home can be extremely overwhelming. Trying to navigate through the unfamiliar insurance restoration process alone makes it even more frustrating. With over 20 years of insurance restoration experience, G. M. Roth can help make the process of rebuilding your home after a catastrophic event efficient and stress-free.
Our team has decades of insurance industry knowledge, which gives us the ability to work with your insurance adjuster to quickly write a scope of repairs and write an overall cost estimate.
Once the estimate and contract are finalized, our talented crew of carpenters and subcontractors are brought in to quickly repair your home back to its pre-loss condition.
- Fires, smoke damage, water damage, mold, wind – all of these disasters could happen at any time and cause serious damage to your home. G.M. Roth Design Remodeling provides full reconstruction services to any level of residential property damage.
- From minor drywall and paint repairs to complete reconstruction of residential structures, G.M. Roth can do it all!
- As trusted experts in the construction field, G.M. Roth has dedicated teams of project managers and carpenters to provide fast response to all your residential emergencies
- With over 20 years of reconstruction experience we understand how to work with insurance adjusters to ensure their repair estimate is complete and accurate, so all damaged building components are included. Upgrades needed per local and State building codes are also considered during the estimating process.
- Our licensed project management staff will work with you every step of the way to bring your house back to its pre-loss condition.
- G.M. Roth is full service and offers in-house architectural design in our 6,000 sf kitchen and bathroom showroom headquarters in Nashua, NH.
- Direct billing to insurance companies available.