The planning and logistics of a home remodeling project can be overwhelming. But at G.M. Roth Design Remodeling, our exclusive 6-Step Process ensures your satisfaction and delivers the best value available.
1. Needs Assessment Consultation
During the needs assessment consultation we will:
- Establish your needs and design preferences.
- Measure, photograph and document existing conditions.
- Place your order for project development.
2. Preliminary Design Development
Our award-winning design team works together to develop a preliminary project design based on your needs and our experience. During the preliminary design development our team will:
- Develop preliminary design perspectives.
- Produce 3D design options based on your needs and preferences.
- Identify major products options (cabinets, countertops, appliances, windows, etc.).
- Work with you to review the project scope and investment range and approve the preliminary design.
3. Final Design Development
During this step, your Project Development manager will work with you to finalize the scope and details of your project based on your selections, such as:
- Cabinets, countertops and appliances.
- Windows and doors.
- Roofing, siding and trim.
- Plumbing fixtures.
- Electrical and lighting.
- Wall and ceiling finishes.
In this phase, we will also:
- Review final design plans and preliminary project specifications.
- Finalize your construction agreement and schedule your project.
4. Pre-Production Process
During this phase, your project managers will work with the design team to complete all the steps needed to assure a smooth production process, including:
- Production of detailed build plans.
- Develop structural plans (if required).
- Compile a construction binder containing all pertinent information.
- Obtain site/plot plans (if required).
- Obtain building permits.
- Hold an internal project orientation meeting with every member of your project team,
- To familiarize the team with every aspect of the project, review the project schedule and address any concerns you may have.
- Hold a pro-construction meeting at your home shortly before project start,
- To explain our procedures and answer any questions you may have.
- To review the project build plans and schedule.
5. Project Production
Our production procedures are designed to keep your home remodeling project running smoothly. We will communicate with you clearly and keep the work environment as pleasant as possible. We treat you and your property with the highest level of respect. We follow all applicable worksite regulations and safety standards, and will provide:
- Dust and floor protection.
- Daily jobsite clean-up.
- Weekly job recaps.
- An online customer portal with daily updates.
6. Project Completion
Upon completion, your project lead will meet with you to ensure every detail of the project is complete. Together, you will:
- Complete the quality control pre-completion checklist.
- Take a final project walkthrough.
Your project lead will provide:
- A notice of completion.
- A customer satisfaction survey (with GuildQuality rating).
- Our three-year workmanship warranty.
We will follow up with you on the first, second and third anniversary of your project completion to address any warranty issues.
Let’s Get Started on Your Dream Today!
Let our team help you deliver on the dream you have for your home, faster and more affordably. Call G.M. Roth Design Remodeling today at (603) 880-3761 or submit our online form to schedule a complimentary home remodeling consultation with one of our talented designers.