The Best Decks Start Right Here
We are proud to be members of the North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA), a professional association dedicated to professionalism, safe building practices, and deck safety. Through NADRA we follow best practices in deck construction, materials, and design, with a focus on building decks that ensure your safety and lasting enjoyment.
In addition, every member of NADRA adheres to the group’s Code of Ethics:
- To observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility in the conduct of business.
- To make all advertising and sales promotions factually accurate with respect to products and services offered; to avoid practices that tend to deceive the customer with regard to pricing, warranties, certifications, financing, licenses, or insurance.
- To write all contracts such that they are fair and free of ambiguities or omissions which tend to obscure obligations and that contain warranty terms and provisions that are free of misleading or deceiving terms.
- To promptly acknowledge and respond to customer complaints.
- To refrain from any act intended to restrain or suppress competition, thereby guaranteeing equal rights and promoting the free enterprise system.