- By following all current NH and MA reopening guidelines, we are now able to offer in-home consultations and host visits in our showroom.
- Most office employees are continuing to work from home to minimize traffic in the showroom.
- When employees leave their homes on company business, they are required to take and submit their temperatures and are screened per CDC guidelines.
- Before in-home or showroom appointments, each homeowner will also be asked the same screening questions for everyone’s safety.
- All G.M. Roth employees are required to socially distance and wear facemasks when they are interacting with others.
- When meeting with G.M. Roth employees at any location, clients will also be asked to practice social distancing and wear facemasks.
- The showroom is open by appointment only. We can accommodate up to two appointments at a time to allow for proper distancing and time to clean touch points.
We now offer virtual consultations / What to expect
- Initial phone conversation to gather preliminary information about the project and schedule the first online meeting.
- In the first virtual meeting we will ask for a tour of your home (if you’re comfortable) using a platform like facetime or google hangouts and conduct a thorough needs analysis.
- Physical onsite measure would be scheduled and managed to eliminate any contact between the designer and any occupants of the home focusing only on gathering all the necessary information to design and develop the project accurately.
- In the next virtual meeting, we will answer all your questions about G.M. Roth and complete the following:
- Show you other projects we have done similar to yours
- Share our preliminary ideas about your project
- Discuss an appropriate budget range/What to expect
- Conduct online design meetings as required to develop the project completely.
- Approve final design.
- Electronically authorize construction documents and schedule project.