G M Roth Design Remodeling (Nashua) is now accepting applications from experienced Carpenters to join our team. This is a critically important position in the company – if you meet our standards, you will be part of a highly successful team. This is not just a “job” – it’s a career opportunity. Jump start your career by working for a progressive, award winning, home remodeling team. Monthly team meetings where your performance is recognized and your input is important & heard!
We’re not just another home improvement contractor; we are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since (date) our success has been built upon quality products, expert installation and most importantly a team of committed and successful individuals dedicated to customer service.
Our customers love us read what they say – www.gmroth.com/about/testimonials.
Meet the management and your coworkers – www.gmroth.com/about/staff-profile.
The Carpenters main objective is to assist the Lead Carpenters as required. Your performance is very important to the success of our company. The Carpenter is on the “front line” in achieving our goals of superior product quality, superior customer satisfaction, and profitability.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all carpentry labor consisting of demolition, carpentry, hand excavation, clean-up and any other labor necessary to successfully complete the project on the job.
- Work successfully G.M. Roth’ sub-contractors and suppliers and report any problems to their supervisor.
- Responsible for re-locating materials (if needed) as specified by the Lead Carpenter and/or the Production Manager.
- Protect the Owner’s property. Do not use, or allow others to use, any of the Owner’s equipment, tools, or cleaning supplies.
- Rake/Broom/Vacuum-clean the job site daily, and see that trash is hauled at least weekly.
- Comply with company’s safety program.
- Keep dust and dirt isolated from the Owner’s living space as much as possible
- Lock-up carefully at the end of each day.
Why Work for G M Roth?
- Outstanding reputation in the community.
- Integrity based company.
- Management team committed to your success.
- Competent and capable people to work with.
- Minimum 5 years carpentry experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Verifiable references.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Results oriented – goal driven.
- High standards of work – “good enough” is not our standard.
- Safety conscious.
- Follows work processes and procedures.
- Willing to learn.
- Responsible and accountable for their results.
- Team player.
- Challenge oriented – the word “can’t” is not in your vocabulary.
$20.00 – $24.00 an hour to start depending in experience. Great benefit package including medical, dental, 401k, vacation, holidays.
To arrange for a confidential interview, upload your resume to this website. Be sure to Include a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience match the requirements of the job.
Visit our web site at www.gmroth.com